Thursday, January 28, 2010

What Cars Shood I Use To Convert To Electric What Shood I Do?

What shood i do? - what cars shood i use to convert to electric

hubby n my girls are gona parents boyfrends next few weeks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xmass hubby all parents always say complan disorderly n 2 n times does not like complan Marlboro smoke if gifts are opened n complan that food is not good, then there Parkin complan Comed 2 points because there are many cars were broken into driversway! !!!!!!!!!!!!! Dose is everything !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! complan man now No. 2 large sofa away and so I stayed Cleanin all !!!!!! What does SHOOD ?????????

7 comments:

Lisa C said...

Pay for a motel for them, and take meals in the restaurant .. Ditch the husband or do you say to clean their act or go on strike for Christmas!

foosiebo... said...

Cancel

Pie Crust said...

learn to spell

Candy said...

I would say to my husband, who is close to his parents, not me and if he wants everyone to be happy at Christmas, then he must stand up and do some housework. If that fails, then I took my things and go spend Christmas elsewhere and leave it there with his parents who complain about everything to fulfill. Have a Merry Christmas!

chma said...

Do not listen if they want all one way and then tell their own "I work all day for you and please not good enough, then you can do next time," defended its position. You should think about not smoking around them, can help.

96 WS7 said...

ur so funny ... learn to spell

Peace said...

dont do it, have also xmass

Post a Comment