Sunday, January 17, 2010

Griffin Tuneflex For My IPod Nano, I Got This Griffin Car Charger, But Its For Generation 2, Will It Work With 1st Generation?

For my iPod nano, I got this Griffin car charger, but its for generation 2, will it work with 1st generation? - griffin tuneflex

I do not want to open the safe if they do not work, but I wonder if someone knows why it is not. Package has exactly these lines:

iPod nano
2. Generation (aluminum)
2GB 4GB 8GB

Therefore, this provision be interpreted as
Working with the iPod nano, iPod nano 2nd Gene, 2.4 or 8 GB

Griffin TuneFlex is the model 6089-NTFLXAUX

So if anyone knows whether it works with both the 1 and 2 Generation, iPod nano, please let me know, thanks!

1 comments:

myscrape... said...

It is better to go to the website of Griffin and aske your question here

could enter into a risk if the charger to your iPod, so that only be sure not to ask why

Good luck

Post a Comment