Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Coverall Sizes What Does A Spider Bite Look Like?

What does a spider bite look like? - coverall sizes

Today my friend and I were cutting and stacking wood. It hobo spider, and found a black widow in the woodpile.

I was wearing pirate, a shirt and overalls) undershit (and underwear.

I've just finished my afternoon, a new world of the size of half my little finger. Itch a little. It was several hours since I left the monkeys.

Do you think it could be a spider bite? What should I do?

3 comments:

Michelle My Bell said...

It's probably a spider bite, but if you have pain, swelling or itching very seriously, certainly nothing to fear. If the spider that bit you is highly toxic, then you have not yet experienced.

49 & Holding said...

Mr. Sears has the answer! Be careful!

Pauline P said...

It is of course dependent of spider bit him. The source below can help

Post a Comment