Saturday, January 30, 2010

Pictures Of Holes In Skin Hole In Skin From Acne?

Hole in skin from acne? - pictures of holes in skin

So I had this pimple on my face and I did. I had a big red spot on his face after a month. Finally, I have to remove enough of approximately 2 weeks and decided that such an attempt, the red stain on the skin, he thought of something. (The red spot was under my skin.'s) In what is a scab and I thought if he left the scab heals. However, the work has not only a little easier to have it in cream and now I realize that the problem than a hole in my skin. What not even a class photo for that reason. WHAT I do not get rid of it ?!?!? I am desperate to go!

3 comments:

ren said...

Try it with the cream of vitamin E on the skin or skin repair cream .....
... is entitled to it may take some time to heal, although since like a scar

Krish said...

I've got some good advice on the following link, you can be good too
http://www.beautifulhamesha.com/Acne.php

everyday is a mysteryx3 said...

Pores ...

Post a Comment