Monday, January 4, 2010

Baby Bottle Washer Does Anyone Hate The Bottle Washing/sterilising Routine As Much As I Do?

Does anyone hate the bottle washing/sterilising routine as much as i do? - baby bottle washer

its endless, especially with twins. Everyday I wash and sterilize the 2 or 3 charges. Why someone has invented a washing machine, mini-bottle of a similar structure to the electric steam steriliser? or better yet, an all in one washer / sterilizer! luxury I do not have the bottles in the dishwasher normal.

1 comments:

Violated Meppa said...

This is the exact reason I chose to Brest, I am feeding my two children. I bottle feed my daughter and I remember that at midnight, sterilizing bottles, while he slept in his bed. The dishwasher makes babies with bottles are washed and sterilized, and rinse thoroughly. Make sure all the parts before they wash them in

Post a Comment