Sunday, February 14, 2010

Im Good At Math But Not At Drawing Im Good At Drawing/science/geography,hist… Why Cant I Be Good At Math?

Im good at drawing/science/geography,hist… why cant I be good at math? - im good at math but not at drawing

I am good at these things, play ALGEBRA 365DAYS EVERYDAY!
IVE MATH at around 3 years. I DONT EXCEL geometry!
Ive been drawing and measuring KENDERGARDEN Common Sense in NATURAL really into art, science, history, geography, mathematics, WHY NOT?

I can not even do a simple 56 * 34 in your head, take some time ~

I love math, but I found the love in solving algebra know, but hoped that the geometry?

Sorry for CAPS CAPS I broke the button after having achieved the bad grammar TYPED.SORRY one 5 / 5 written in this document Wrting NOT wrong type.

2 comments:

God said...

idk in math and science in the amazing, and I'm good at sports in Spanish, but the sucking and the composition and literature and writing ... and other things .... Some people have different talents than others ... really am not God ... it was a joke for those that begin Quesions .... .... God, why. . . I thought it was funny lol

jason said...

If you have found love in the ring, you have problems and should seek professional help immediately.

Post a Comment