Sunday, February 21, 2010

Gas Powered Trolling Motor Gas Powered Trolling Motor?

Gas powered trolling motor? - gas powered trolling motor

A friend of mine asked me recently to a drive train of a single gas sold for $ 50 fix. It has a Ryobi 32cc engine and a foot drive motor normal for him. I was looking for parts and realized that dosent have to, engine RYOBI Trolinger seem. Or atleast I can not find it when they do. I wonder where I find parts for this equipment. I need the drive shaft from the motor unit within the foot. The bearing shaft collapsed and the train at the end of the unit for any damage to it. I wonder where can I find the drive shaft drive. The foot actually dosent no names or say anything to him, he did it. The base is made of metal and has a metal propeller. All information, where can I parts or high up on the guy who can sell theM There were the parties to be a big help. Thank you.

1 comments:

ricsuduk... said...

You can cut parts of the search for a workshop for small engines - perhaps the brush part of the tree.

Post a Comment