Thursday, February 11, 2010

How Did The X-ray Change History Sharp/Gnawing Pain In Chest And Back?

Sharp/Gnawing Pain In Chest And Back? - how did the x-ray change history

I am a 24 years old man in good shape, my BP 120/70, 75bpm, for the last few days were really bad, and his sharp pains in the chest. I went to the doc said it was a muscle, had an EKG, blood tests, chest radiograph, with no family, 100% oxygen in the blood, no fever, no shortness of breath said, and that I would give my heart, muscle relaxants and NSAIDs sent me home. You are not helping my pain was really bad gnawing pain. I can press on the chest and feel the horrible pain and a change of position badly injured, he feels like a heart attack, but I know that heart attacks do not last a week. I have nothing to aggravate or hurt, I've made a big part of my chest a big leap. I have ice packs and heat ynor relief. The doctor says I'm wasting time. I do not know what to do. The pain seems to worsen, what should I do? What should I do? What is it? Has anyone else had this? Any help appreciated.

2 comments:

dobby b said...

It looks like something out, but you have to go to the emergency room and make yourself and that any evidence of what can be done, do not say when the pain and ITE to be more important than your doctor says, and it is your job to ensure that everything goes well with you, you know how your body works and what is worng and what is not. This is something that most of the Dr never taking or are ready to hear about all as a person as health. I have chest pains, panic attacks and stress because they are in my life

dcrc93 said...

May be a problem galbladder
But how soulder muscle strain

Post a Comment