Sunday, November 8, 2009

Spondylitis In Old Age I Have Swelling ,stiffness And Pain In My Body In Morning At Age 44 Years Old.?

I have swelling ,stiffness and pain in my body in morning at age 44 years old.? - spondylitis in old age

I'm 44 years working on the old post office. I noticed a swelling, mild pain and stiffness throughout the body away in the morning pain and stiffness within 15-20 minutes, and remove the swelling after 2-3 hours. Back pain is also active in this period
My health is history, as under: --
1. The patient cervical spondylitis for 15 years.
2. Top of osteoarthritis was seen by a doctor 5 / 04 and recommended to drink in the routine of milk, but were not pursued.
3. The height of the ESR was observed from 84 to 5 / 04 and the level does not reach normal ESR. It is now 68th
4. I have taken TB treatment at 28.02.05 8 / flat due to the outside of 2005 in his throat.
5. I've never done all the exercises.
my height 5'2 "and now my weight is 80 kg.

Please take me to my problem.please whether to resolve the issue related to the menopause.

0 comments:

Post a Comment