Friday, November 27, 2009

Christian Sport Quotes Good Christian Youth Group Motto?

Good Christian youth group motto? - christian sport quotes

I saw all the stickers and Christian topics ... Does anyone know of something, something more original? I want to hear some of them, please!

Thank you to all my Christian brothers and sisters!

I really want any negative feedback. If you do not really love God and think I'm stupid, why are you reading this anyway ... I seem more alive than you have. They say do not believe in God ... I'm sorry to hear that ... and claim to have no religion ... but .. Did you know ... everything is a religion ... You can watch sports or religion ... Playing cards religious ... then ... I suspect that to make some negative comments from you religious.

0 comments:

Post a Comment