Thursday, November 5, 2009

Colon Cancer More Condition_symptoms# Colon Cancer?

Colon cancer? - colon cancer more condition_symptoms#

Do I have cancer?
I am 18 years, almost 19 and have experienced many things in my life. I have a family, my mother died, my father was violent, and were supported. There were other things I mentioned.
I was so depressed about a year, dignified, but luckly I have more of it and immediately stopped taking antidepressants and found that made me even more miserable. However, within two months, I had trouble with the bathroom, but he writes about depression and stress, even though I was happy.
Recently, I've suffered MICRAN non-stop, extreme fatigue, enemy base, and signs of inflammation of the stomach and often severe pain. Theres also bleeding when passing a stool. This happened over two months.
I trusted a friend who said he resembled the variety of symptoms of bowel cancer, I do not know if anyone has suffered in my family that and that only the elderly who suffer, that is c? Could someone please advise me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment