Friday, November 6, 2009

Msn Addy From Sluts On Msn, Can I Remove My Msn Addy From Someones Account Who Already Have Me In There Msn Contact List?

On msn, can I remove my msn addy from someones account who already have me in there msn contact list? - msn addy from sluts

In MSN, you can withdraw your MSN Addy someones that you have in your contact list MSN?
-------------------------------------- ...
What should I know, Joe, I'm just stupid, but I think you can not Yourr Addy is on your list of friends on the team for sexually transmitted diseases and access to your computer thinks that even if you close your account remain in your computer

Of course, solving one would change your address, provided, however, you do not want to do that, or can block the possibility of offline contacts (again) only selected individualss

0 comments:

Post a Comment